Duration: 11 min. 14 sec.
Size: 6.3 MB
For this episode of the Trade Show Insights podcast, we’re doing part one of a review of the Exhibitor Show in Vegas, held in March 2007. This time, we’ll cover some new and innovative product discoveries. Next time, we’ll continue the review with some clever exhibit displays and booth attraction ideas.
(This is an enhanced podcast, so if you’re watching in iTunes, you’ll see photos and Web links included. You’ll also see the photos if you’re watching on your iPod or in QuickTime. Or you can click the “Read More” link below to view photos on the site.)
Booth Display Elements
- Eco-Systems creates modular exhibits from recycled or earth-friendly materials.
- Texture Plus offers incredibly realistic faux surfaces that assemble easily.
- Technifex has realistic faux fire units and a mystical screen that combines water, lighting and a projection system.
- Outwater Plastics developed a way to embed scent into your booth display materials.
- Blue Telescope created the Starmap interactive kiosk to enhance booth interaction.
Giveaways & Pre-Show Promotions Ideas
- Trade Show Laser offers an in-booth engraving system with a variety of items to personalize for booth visitors.
It’s a pen holder … … turned desk plate!
- TripBuilder introduced the new Top Spots Guides, which combine a map and short guide on up to 14 cities.
- Impact Unlimited developed Eventrends, a customer engagement tool to help you recognize, target and engage prospects.
- FISH Software showcased some enhancements to their RFID technology which helps to customize each attendee’s experience, as well as analyzing booth traffic patterns.
This episode of Trade Show Insights is protected by copyright. You may share this recording with colleagues, as long as it is copied in its entirety and is not used for commercial purposes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (6.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
The following two tabs change content below.
With experiences as both an exhibitor and a show organizer, Marlys Arnold has a unique perspective on trade show exhibiting. As an exhibit marketing strategist, she travels the country consulting and training on how to create experiential exhibits that produce significantly higher numbers of qualified leads. She’s led workshops for events ranging from local consumer expos to some of the largest trade shows in the U.S. She hosts the Trade Show Insights
blog/podcast, and is the author of Build a Better Trade Show Image
, the Exhibitor Education Manifesto
, and the ExhibitorEd Success System
. She’s also the founder of the Exhibit Marketers Café
, an online education community. To request an “Extra Shot of Exhibit Success” go to www.ExhibitMarketersCafe.com