There’s never a lack of creativity at the EXHIBITOR Show. Here are just a few examples of the stand-out exhibits from this year:
- Optima Graphics used fabric to create faux concrete walls and a wood floor covered with paint splatters
- Classic Exhibits (sponsor of Trade Show Insights) featured a “Sweet Solutions” theme to showcase their portable, modular and custom designs
- Group Delphi’s storytelling theme featured flying books and creative titles like “Boothenstein” and “The Phantom of the Loading Dock”
- Kubik borrowed from the story of Goldilocks with their “Not too big, not to small … just right!” theme
- GES took an ‘unbooth’ approach with their “Art & Science of Engagement” theme that featured the giant Earth Harp as the focal point
Inside this guide, you’ll discover how to avoid the most common – and not always obvious – mistakes in exhibit design. Create a multisensory experience that exceeds expectations and connects with attendees.