Data, data, data … everyone’s talking about it, but are they truly maximizing it? Here are a few articles with tips on how to collect, use and store trade show data. So the next time someone starts talking about “big data” you’ll not only know what they mean, but can also share insights on how you’re using it!
- Attendee Data Collection: Weighing the Risks & Rewards (I wrote this for TSNN – includes a glimpse of how the American Academy of Family Physicians is using data to makeover their show.)
- Data & Privacy at Trade Shows (ExpoChat discussion from April 2015; includes link to complete transcript)
- Big Data for Event Organizers – What’s the Big Deal? (overview from Event Manager Blog)
- Why Mobile + Big Data = The Future of Events (tips on how to put data into context)
- Permission-based Marketing for Trade Shows: Are You Legal? (Podcast interview with Ben Baker & Fred Tremblay)