Making a huge splash at a trade show isn’t limited to the biggest exhibits or the biggest budgets.
International Paper (IP) proved that when they became the talk of the Adobe MAX show by creating a family of Print Guys who came to life with the help of augmented reality.
Today’s guest expert is Emilee Christianson from Trekk, the creative services agency who worked with IP to design their exhibit marketing campaign for Adobe MAX. Scroll down to listen as we go behind the scenes with Emilee to discover:
- What IP wanted to accomplish in their small booth space
- How they created a paper giveaway that spoke to the target audience in a new way
- Why playing up the collector aspect encouraged repeat visits
- How the conversation didn’t end when the show closed
- What mind-blowing numbers they actually achieved
Emilee is the Senior Account Manager at Trekk, where she works closely with clients to develop and execute a wide range of marketing and technology projects. She draws on her project management skills to keep those projects on track and on budget.
Here’s a photo gallery of the Print Guys:
And a short video showing some of the interaction the Print Guys had with attendees: