We’ve heard a lot about shows reopening here in the U.S., but what’s happening in Europe?
In this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch in the Exhibit Marketers Café, Marco Barozzi joins us from Bologna, Italy to provide insights on:
- Signs of recovery with upcoming trade shows
- The importance of Digital Green Certificates
- How venues all over Europe have stepped up
- What government aid has been available
Here are links mentioned during the interview:
- Bologna Children’s Book Fair (coming in-person in June)
- Mobile World Congress Barcelona (going hybrid in June)
- MWC’s biggest exhibitor is a tiny startup
- EU’s Digital Green Certificate
- Expo Consulting (Marco’s website)
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast
About Marco Barozzi
Marco Barozzi is the founder and Managing Director of Expo Consulting, located in Bologna, Italy. He has 30 years of experience and knowledge of international markets, and spent many years at key positions in prestigious exhibition companies such as Miller Freeman and Reed Exhibitions, before founding Expo Consulting.
Since 1998, he has served as the Country Manager of Fira Barcelona for Italy. And he speaks fluent English, French and Spanish, besides his native Italian. Check out the Expo Consulting website or connect with Marco on LinkedIn.
< Transcript coming soon >