Are you taking advantage of all that LinkedIn offers to show off your expertise?
Probably not, but after you hear all the tips Viveka von Rosen shares in this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch, you’ll know what steps to take to get there. Discover how to:
- Improve your SSI score (and what that is)
- Take advantage of a variety of new tools LinkedIn offers (if you have access to them yet)
- Craft your profile to stand out and draw people to you
- Connect with people in a strategic, non-salesy way
Here are links mentioned during the interview:
- LinkedIn Profile Template (free)
- Sending voice mail messages on LinkedIn
- Guide to the LinkedIn SSI Score
- 101 Ways to Rock LinkedIn (Viveka’s book – request free PDF)
- More resources from Vengreso
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast (… and find out why Viveka was talking about Bob Ross and cows!)
About Viveka von Rosen
Viveka von Rosen is Cofounder and CVO (Chief Visibility Officer) of Vengreso. Known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert,” she’s the author of the best-selling LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day and LinkedIn: 101 Ways to Rock Your Personal Brand! As a contributing “expert” to LinkedIn’s official Sales and Marketing blogs and their “Sophisticated Marketer’s” Guides, she is often called on to contribute to publications like Fast Company, Forbes, Money, Entrepreneur, The Social Media Examiner, etc. Viveka takes the LinkedIn experience she has perfected over the past 10+ years and transforms it into engaging and informational training (having provided over 100K+ people) with the tools and strategies they need to succeed on LinkedIn.
(Transcript coming soon)