Ever feel like your to-do list is managing you, instead of the other way around?
In the world of trade shows and events, it definitely can seem like there’s no end to the tasks that are demanding our attention. But it doesn’t have to be that way. In this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch, Sandra Martini shares tips for maximizing productivity, including how to:
- Reframe the idea of a to-do list
- Gamify the elements of a project
- Reverse-engineer the process to complete major projects
- Build in time to fight fires
- Plus some of her favorite productivity tools
Here are the links mentioned during the interview:
- 5 Ways to Manage Your To-Do List So It Doesn’t Manage You
- 7 Strategies Guaranteed to Increase Your Productivity
- Winning the Productivity Game
- Your Path to Productivity
- 3 Specific Questions to Increase Your Productivity
- Request Sandy’s Overcoming Overwhelm ebook (scroll to the bottom of that page)
- Marlys’ list of recommended business tools
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast
About Sandra Martini
Small Business Marketing Advisor and Client Care Expert, Sandra Martini has helped hundreds of businesses across the globe create personalized and leveraged systems through her Extreme Client Care™ process designed to turn strangers into raving fans and lifetime clients/referrers.
Sandy is also the founder of Escalator Marketing™, creating client engagement by nurturing prospects and clients every step of the way.
< Transcript coming soon >