Everybody’s talking about ChatGPT and other hot AI tools these days. But how do you sort through the hype and learn how to incorporate them into your event planning tool kit? Tech expert Michelle Bruno provides insights on:
- What options are currently trending
- Ways to use them for trade shows and events
- How to verify the information is accurate
- Dangers and landmines to watch out for
Links mentioned during the interview:
Plus some of my personal favorite AI tools:
(Note: Some of these are affiliate links, which means if you click on them and choose to purchase I may receive a small commission or other compensation. You will not pay more for buying a product through these links. I’m disclosing this in accordance with FTC regulations regarding endorsements.)
- LOVO Studio – Create AI voiceovers or text-to-speech with dozens of realistic-sounding voices in multiple accents & languages.
- HappyScribe – Create transcripts and/or subtitles for your conference sessions & events, using either AI or professional transcribers. (It’s what I use for Trade Show Insights episode transcripts.)
- Luminar Neo – AI-powered photo enhancement tool for Mac & PC
About Michelle Bruno, MPC, CEM, CMP
Michelle Bruno is a technical marketing writer, content strategist, and technology journalist. She has written hundreds of articles, white papers, research reports, newsletters and blog posts for technology firms and event industry publications. She also serves as a judge on several leading event-technology competitions. In her current role at DAHLIA+Agency, she helps technology companies and event organizers find their communication, product positioning, and technology sweet spots by leveraging a deep understanding of event-technology building blocks, innovation and leadership.
(Transcript coming soon)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:16 — 28.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More