Hello, fellow SKU grad! I decided it might be helpful for you to have a page with links to all the items I mentioned during my whirlwind presentation in Portland. And remember you can contact me at any time with ideas to help your exhibitor clients become better educated.
- Want to show off your client projects? Please send me links or photos and I’m happy to share them with my audience via tweets, Pinterest posts, or possibly even in my exhibitor workshops. (Remember, these do need to be Classic Exhibits designs.)
- Speaking of Pinterest … check out my design boards: Great Exhibit Design Examples and Exhibit Design Inspiration
- To download a PDF copy of my Exhibitor Education Manifesto, go to ExhibitMarketersCafe.com/manifesto
- Feel free to explore the blog and podcast on this site. Click here to access the podcast player, or you’ll also find Trade Show Insights in iTunes. (And don’t forget to investigate the goodies in the Free Resources tab!)
- Found a post here on the blog that you’d like to share? No problem! You can reprint any of the articles as long as my bio is included (the box below each article), along with a link back to Trade Show Insights.
- Learn more about my book, Build a Better Trade Show Image, and view the Table of Contents
- To stay up-to-date on everything I provide for exhibitors, feel free to sign up for my monthly e-newsletter.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
The next “Countdown to Trade Show Success” webinar will be on Thursday, November 6. If you’d like me to create a custom registration page, please send me your logo. Otherwise, you can send people to the standard link: http://bit.ly/classicwebinar3
Watch for details coming soon about the debut of my exhibit design book on Kindle and the “How to Work with an Exhibit Designer” infographic (if you have suggested tips, please send me those).
Remember … Classic Exhibits is sponsoring all of this exhibitor education to benefit you, your clients, and your prospects. Please take advantage of any and all opportunities available to you!