For months, I’ve wished there was something I could do for all my trade show friends who were suddenly thrust into searching for a new career.
Then I met career expert Leslie Evans Thorne in an online group, and knew I had to have her as a guest on our weekly Virtual Lunch!
So listen in as she shares insights on how to:
- Recognize the difference between your skills and talents
- Convey the benefits your unique talents bring to any job
- “Rona-proof” your career
Here are links to some of the items mentioned in the interview:
- The 3 Questions: How to Find Work After COVID-19
- You Are Free Creed
- Leslie’s free workbook – Talents: How to Find, Unearth, and Discover Yours
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast
About Leslie Evans Thorne:
Leslie Evans Thorne is the Founder of YouAreFree.com and The You Are Free System™, an 8-step process to create meaningful work, make your mark, and boost your income. With over 20 years of experience as a career coach, and one of the first executive coaches in New York City, Leslie is experienced in helping people find and leverage their unique talents, gifts and abilities for a return.
She has helped hundreds of clients to transition to more meaningful work while increasing their income. Clients range from recent college graduates to corporate CEOs. Known as a dynamic speaker, she has appeared on CNN, the Employment Channel, and Ladies Home Journal.