The energy and enthusiasm was high at this year’s EXHIBITORLive (formerly the known as the EXHIBITOR Show). It was fun to see creativity and innovations across the show floor.
We begin this video recap series with one that spotlights the most creative exhibit displays. Future videos will cover new and innovative discoveries, plus a few clever giveaway ideas.
Here are the companies featured in this video:
- ELITeXPO had a 50s diner
- 2020 Exhibits went with a Roaring 20s theme
- Exhibitus told a story in an enchanted forest
- Nomadic Display featured Fashion Week
- Optima created galactic graphics
- Brumark had a rustic industrial look
- Creatacor put a more whimsical spin on industrial
Inside this guide, you’ll discover how to avoid the most common – and not always obvious – mistakes in exhibit design. Create a multisensory experience that exceeds expectations and connects with attendees.