Whenever you’re stumped for ideas on how to improve the look of your exhibit, it never hurts to study what successful companies are doing.
That holds especially true for winners of EXHIBITOR Magazine’s Portable/Modular Awards. These exhibits come in all types and sizes, yet one thing they all have in common is that they are affordable and realistic options for a wide range of exhibitors.
You can see details on all the winners on the EXHIBITOR website, but before you go, let me point out a few things to look for:
- Big, bold graphics with strategic use of lighting
- Non-traditional design materials
- Smart use of even the tiniest of booth spaces
- Creative curves and angles
- An interactive mirror wall (while you’ll only see a photo in the article, you can click here to watch a video of it in action)
- Fabric structures that don’t look like fabric
- Technology that blends seamlessly with the design