In my previous post I shared a list of recommended books, but in case you’re more inclined to listen than read, this one’s for you!
Perhaps you’ve missed a few of these podcasts, or maybe you’d simply like to listen to your favorites again. Either way, you can take advantage of the lazy days of summer (you do have a few of those, right?) to binge listen to episodes related to your most-pressing topics.
- 5 Skills Every Exhibit Marketer Must Develop
- 6 Ways to Reinvent Your Exhibit Without Spending a Fortune
- Success Strategies for Small Exhibits
- Does Your Booth Staff Feel Appreciated?
- Offer Value, Not Gimmicks
- Attendee Promotion is Everyone’s Job
- Promote Your Exhibit in 140 Characters or Less (Your Guide to Social Media)
- Direct Mail Strategies for Trade Shows (interview with Gina Danner from NextPage)
- What Every Exhibitor (and Show Manager) Needs to Know About Branding (interview with Ben Baker from Your Brand Marketing)
Lead Management & Nurturing
- How to Create a Post-Show Lead Nurturing System (interview with Extreme Client Care™ expert, Sandra Martini)
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Leads from Slipping Away
Fun & Entertaining Examples
- What Would Shakespeare Say to Exhibitors?
- How Five Print Guys Took Over a Trade Show (interview with Emilee Christianson from Trekk)
Do you have a favorite episode that isn’t listed here? Please share it in the comments below!