Whether you’re an exhibitor looking for effective sponsorship options or a show organizer wondering how to get more exhibitors to take advantage of your sponsorship offerings, you’ll want to hear what our guest expert has to share!
In this episode, Nancy Drapeau from the Center for Exhibition Industry Research discusses findings from the latest CEIR report series, the B2B Exhibition Sponsorship Playbook. You’ll discover:
- The types of sponsorships trade shows are offering vs. what exhibitors want
- New forms of sponsorship which hold a lot of potential
- Factors that help increase a sponsor’s results
- A hidden opportunity that most exhibitors aren’t taking advantage of
Here’s where you can access each of the B2B Exhibition Sponsorship Playbook reports from CEIR:
- Part 1: What Organizers Offer Compared to What Exhibitors Buy
- Part 2: Sponsorship Sales Process – Customer Satisfaction, Package or A La Carte? Self-serve or Staff-Assisted? (more focused on the interests of show organizers rather than exhibitors)
- Part 3: Evaluating the Outcome of Sponsorship Sales and Purchases
- Part 4: Future Outlook for Sponsorship Sales and Purchases (coming soon)
- Part 5: Who Are Non-Buyers and What May Prompt Them to Buy? (coming soon)
And here’s where you’ll find the Attendee ROI Playbook series Nancy mentioned during the interview.
Nancy Drapeau is a 27-year market research veteran, with most of that spent in the B2B exhibition industry. At CEIR, she conducts industry-wide studies and reports on industry trends. In 2019, she was named to BizBash’s 1000 Most Influential People in Events list. She is a well-respected industry speaker and is a member of the Industry Insights Association and Event Industry Council’s (EIC) Research Committee.