Do you struggle to manage the follow-up after a trade show? Is your CRM more of a torture device than a handy tool?
I feel your pain! For years, I tried one customer relationship manager (CRM) tool after another, but none felt like a good fit.
But then I discovered SuiteDash, and managing client projects became so much easier.
(NOTE: Links on this page are my affiliate links, which means if you click on them to purchase I may receive a small commission or other compensation. You will not pay more for buying a product through this link. In fact, sometimes I’m able to offer special promotions to readers. I’m disclosing this in accordance with FTC regulations regarding endorsements. Thanks for your support!)
If you’ve been a client of mine in the past year or so, you’ve seen SuiteDash in action. I even used it as the Speaker & Sponsor Hub for Spark this summer!
A few of my favorite features:
- Share files without clogging the e-mail inbox – in fact, it’s a great way to track the entire conversation
- Manage clients and prospects with client onboarding sequences and forms
- Brand the entire site using your colors and logo, including custom dashboards for clients
- Mobile app for managing projects on the go
- Extensive training in the SuiteDash Academy and Help Docs
- Plus much more – Proposal/contract/invoice management, scheduling, project/time tracking … and more cool things on their roadmap.
So why am I telling you about this now? They’re offering a special lifetime deal called SuiteKeys that includes unlimited contacts, client portals, projects, proposals, contracts, shared folders, and more. One SuiteKey comes with the ability to have three staff members and 100 GB of storage. You can stack SuiteKeys to get the number of staff and storage you need.
But here’s the insider secret for you: because you’re one of my readers, these lifetime SuiteKeys are available at a special discount now through September 15, 2021. (I think they may still be available after that, but at a higher price.)