Our economy – and climate – is changing and trade shows need to adapt along with it.
In this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch, Rhiannon Andersen joins us to discuss the Sharing Economy:
- What is it and how does it fit in with exhibit marketing?
- What are the benefits for exhibitors and the environment?
- How can you get buy-in from executives at your company?
- How can virtual experiences be better integrated into events?
Here are the links to resources related to our interview:
- Why the Sharing Economy is good for the environment
- 6 Benefits of the Sharing Economy
- How to take advantage of modern economics for marketing events
- Steelhead Productions earns B-Corp Certification
- Why companies should embrace virtual environments
- Previous posts about sustainability on Trade Show Insights
About Rhiannon Andersen
Rhiannon Andersen has served as the CMO and Co-Owner at Steelhead Productions. She oversees all of Steelhead’s business development, as well as internal and external communications. In that role, she’s helped to guide the company’s growth over 630%, while becoming one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America and one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work in America.
Rhiannon believes that marketing done well has the power to transform lives and business.
< Transcript coming soon >