It was great to be back at EXHIBITORLIVE!
Even though it was a smaller show this year and we weren’t in Vegas, the energy on the show floor was incredible. The phrase I kept hearing from both exhibitors and attendees was “quality conversations,” and that’s definitely true – discussions were more in-depth and real rather than the typical chat-and-scan of years past.
This year’s video recap series begins with some of the more unique exhibit designs at the show in Louisville. We’ll cover attractions, giveaways and new discoveries in future videos.
Here are the companies featured in this video:
- Exhibit Concepts featured a story theme
- Impact XM put a fun spin on the hats worn in this industry
- Nth Degree tied in with the Louisville connection to baseball
- The Trade Group spiced things up with a BBQ booth
- Exhibitus invited attendees into the Wolf Den (and won Best Booth Staff at the show)
Inside this guide, you’ll discover how to avoid the most common – and not always obvious – mistakes in exhibit design. Create a multisensory experience that exceeds expectations and connects with attendees.