Coming June 22 – 23!
Conversations – Ideas – Discoveries
Spark will offer a place for exhibit marketers and trade show organizers to access forward-thinking ideas, innovations, and strategic connections that will lead the community into a new era. This includes a combination of education sessions, networking opportunities, roundtable conversations, a curated marketplace of exhibits, and more.
Planned topics and case studies include:
- Event Formats (outdoor, road shows, hub & spoke events, hybrids, and more)
- Marketing & Promotions (creative marketing alternatives, storytelling, using social media, and more)
- Engagement & Gamification (interactive activities, creating community, building in fun elements, and more)
- Exhibitor Tips & Tools (exhibit design for a new age, strategies for hybrid exhibiting, virtual booth ideas, and more)
- Event Tech
- Health & Safety (redesigning event layouts, clean & safe exhibits, attendee code of conduct, and more)
All sessions will be short-format (less than 30 minutes), plus attendees will have the ability to join in-depth conversations about those same topics in the Spark Lounge (virtual roundtables).
Exhibitors and sponsors will be a key part of Spark, in both the event platforms and mobile app. They’ll also be featured in Exhibitor Spotlight sessions on the agenda. In the Spark Expo Hall, there will be virtual ‘tables’ in each booth where attendees can have video conversations with company experts. Proposed exhibitor categories include exhibit design, attendee engagement, giveaways, printing/mailing, software/tech, video production, wellness, road shows, and more.
What is Spark?
(Hint: More than an online conference)
Spark won’t end with a two or three day event. It’s actually meant to be the beginning of an ongoing conversation about the evolution and reinvention of trade shows and events. All attendees will automatically become part of the Exhibit Marketers Café Online Community so the newly-formed connections can continue.
One event, multiple ways to engage
We’re tapping into the best features of the online event world.
The first part of each day’s agenda will feature Education Sessions and Exhibitor Spotlights that are short and to-the-point. In between sessions, you can take advantage of swipe-to-connect networking and view sponsor profiles – in both the website and mobile app.
For the second half of each day during the event, we’ll host extended video conversations at virtual tables in the Spark Lounge and you can meet with exhibitors in the Spark Expo Hall.