Let’s be honest: Networking isn’t always productive, no matter whether it’s in-person or online.
In this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch, Amanda Kaiser shares lessons from a three-month experiment to discover ideas that make networking more fun and engaging. Go behind the scenes to learn:
- How the Virtual Networking Incubator was born
- What kinds of technology and exercises work for groups of various sizes
- Why it helps to have structured networking activities
- How to encourage participation even before the event starts
Here are the links mentioned during the interview:
- Download the Virtual Networking Incubator roundup report (you can also request notification for the next Incubator)
- Smooth the Path (Amanda’s blog)
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast
About Amanda Kaiser
Amanda experiments and researches engagement – specifically member, attendee, and virtual engagement. She believes that associations and member organizations have reached the inflection point for engagement because now more than ever there are tools and methods to help members meaningfully connect, collaborate, and co-create virtually, in-person, and all year around.
Amanda is the co-creator of the Virtual Networking Incubator in partnership with Matchbox Virtual Media. She partnered with Dynamic Benchmarking to create the New Member Engagement Study.
As a professional speaker, Amanda creates interactive keynotes for audiences of association professionals, volunteers, and partners over the US and Canada, and has presented at numerous conferences.
< Transcript coming soon >