Have you ever stopped to think about how you’re influenced by marketing – and how your marketing influences others?
In this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch, Nancy Harhut shares ideas that tap the science of human behavior to improve your marketing results. You’ll discover how to:
- Give buyers choices so the decision is theirs
- Use pricing strategies that impact audience perception
- Create a bundle that’s more appealing
- Name products or offers that appeal to audience interests
- Create a sense of fairness
Here are the links mentioned during the interview:
- Listen to Nancy’s interview on Ruth Stevens’ Marketing Horizons podcast
- 7 Unusual Ways to Increase Your Audience Response (Nancy’s article on the Content Marketing Institute blog)
- HBT Marketing (Nancy’s website)
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast
About Nancy Harhut
Getting people to take action is what Nancy Harhut is all about. Her specialty is blending best-of-breed creative with decision science to prompt response.
A frequent speaker at industry conferences, Nancy has shared her passion with audiences in London, Sydney, Moscow, Madrid, Stockholm, Sao Paulo, Berlin, and all over the US, including SXSW.
Along the way, she’s been named Online Marketing Institute Top 40 Digital Strategist, Ad Club Top 100 Creative Influencer, and Social Top 50 Email Marketing Leader.
Prior to cofounding HBT Marketing, Nancy held senior creative management positions with Hill Holliday, Mullen and Digitas. She and her teams have won over 175 awards for digital and direct marketing effectiveness.
< Transcript coming soon >