If you’ve ever wondered why it may be difficult to convince your boss that shelling out big bucks to be at a particular trade show is a critical part of your marketing strategy, here’s a helpful tool.
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has created a new series of reports on what the marketing bosses are thinking. The Head of Marketing Insights Series, funded by the Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO), shares perceptions on B2B exhibitions from those who take advantage of this marketing channel versus those who don’t. It also reveals what shows can do to increase their value and relevance in those marketers’ eyes.
The good news is those perceptions are largely positive from both sides.
“Study findings indicate the B2B exhibition channel enjoys a strong image among heads of marketing, whether they are actively using the channel today or not,” said CEIR Vice President of Research Nancy Drapeau, PRC. “Sixty-four percent or more of heads of marketing agree the channel is effective for achieving multiple high priority marketing and sales objectives.”
The Head of Marketing Insights Series includes five reports:
- Part One: Overview of Marketing and Sales Approaches, Most Urgent Objectives, and Brand Image of the B2B Exhibition Channel to Support Needs
- Part Two: Aligning Exhibit Sales for Success
- Part Three: Overcoming Non-Exhibitor Objections
- Part Four: How B2B Exhibitions Are Judged, Where It Is Essential to Deliver Results (not yet released)
- Part Five: Future Plans for Use of the B2B Exhibition Channel (not yet released)