Last year, when everyone was scrambling to do meetings online, you might have been able to get away with a bad video now and then.
Those days are over.
Now, if you want to appear as the professional you truly are, it’s time to step up your game. So in this rebroadcast of Virtual Lunch in the Exhibit Marketers Café, Ramon Ray shares tips on:
- Maintaining effective eye contact
- Creating a ‘stage’ that’s appropriate for you
- Getting the basic tech tools you need to look and sound good
Here are links to items mentioned during the interview:
- Digital Charisma: 8 Ways to Influence People Online (Ramon’s article on American Express)
- Smart Hustle (Ramon’s website)
- Here’s where you can watch the entire Virtual Lunch broadcast (so you can see the items he talks about)
About Ramon Ray
Ramon Ray is a successful entrepreneur, in-demand, motivational speaker and event host. He’s started four companies and sold two of them. He’s authored four books, including Celebrity CEO. Audiences around the world are inspired by his high energy and ability to connect and care.